Is this product legal in my state?
Electronic turkey decoys are permitted in most states; however, we strongly recommend that you check your local state laws to ensure that it is legal.
Will the Tom Bomb work with the decoy I already have?
The Tom Bomb has been field tested with a variety of the latest Tom decoys on the market such as Primos brand, Carry-Lite, Wildgame Innovations ¾ decoy, Redhead, etc. The Tom Bomb comes with attachments to accommodate some different styles of decoys.
What type and how many batteries does the Tom Bomb use?
The Tom Bomb uses 8-AA batteries.
How long do batteries typically last in the Tom Bomb?
From extensive field testing batteries on average last through a turkey season which is around 4 to 5 weeks; however, this will differ depending on use by consumer and wind speed variations.
How well does it work in windy conditions?
The Tom Bomb has been field tested and performed quite well through those spring winds.
How Do I Handle Returns?
- A Return Authorization must be requested by email within 15 days of delivery. No returns will be authorized after this timeframe. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all authorized returns or refused shipments
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
- Product must be in new condition – no scratches, dents or dirty stakes
- Product must be returned in its original packaging including all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- Once a Return Authorization has been issued, products must be received within 10 calendar days.
- Refunds can take 7-10 days to process and will only include the purchase price. Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Carolina Wildlife Innovations, LLC will NOT accept returns without an RMA. You will lose the right to a refund as well as the product itself by doing so.